Companies with geographically widespread assets frequently use surveillance flights to monitor their condition and detect potential threats. Noble Offshore’s Raptor software provides a complete solution for the in-flight identification of asset location and subsequent evaluation of reported sightings.
- Monitoring electricity transmission and distribution cables, pylons and associated equipment
- Monitoring pipeline routes for Water, Gas, Oil or Refined Products
- Water course patrol by air or boat
- Use by local councils and highways agencies for auditing roads that have been examined for defects or gritted during winter
- Rail transportation routes, recording rail defects by mounting onto track maintenance vehicles.