Noble Offshore offers its clients a full service for LPG assets from feasibility studies and project costings to project management, technical assurance, consultancy and training.
Noble Offshore’s portfolio includes feasibility studies, project management consulting, asset integrity management strategy development, implementation and execution, safety case development and on-going management, technical and process safety risk assessment, as well as hydraulic and dynamic simulation studies.
Our technical assurance covers design reviews, independent certification, verification and inspection services as well as marine warranty surveys.
For plants in operation, we focus on technical and operational integrity, including risk and reliability based inspection and maintenance, process feasibility and production optimisation as well as uprating and life extension studies.
Moreover, we provide specialist risk assessment and asset management software solutions utilising our leading edge software product, SynerGEE®, for LPG design. Finally we can practically validate our risk methodologies through real-life destructive testing at our unique facility in Spadeadam Test .
Working closely with our clients, we have recently undertaken the following projects:
- Feasibility studies for LPG and LPG / Air distribution networks
- Inspection and certification of pressure vessels, gas holders and refrigerated LPG storage.
- Due-diligence studies
- The review of LPG businesses emergency service provision.
- Development, of a risk based model for the prioritised replacement of corroding underground metallic pipework
- The investigation of fire, explosion and carbon monoxide poisoning incidents
- Expert witness reports
- Research regarding gas quality and interchangeability