Reliability of subsea pipelines and risers is key to the success of any field, making integrity management extremely important. While attention is paid to extending operating life, preserving adequate safeguards for human life and the environment is of overriding importance.
- Periodic condition assessment
- Optimised inspection and maintenance programmes
- Asset integrity management
- Risk awareness programmes, various safety studies and audits
- Corrosion assessment (e.g. consultancy for intelligent pigging activities)
- Free-span assessment
- Material testing
- Pipeline development (e.g. consultancy, assessment of pipeline systems)
- Damage evaluations (including 1:1 testing, material testing and detailed finite element analyses)
From baseline assessments through routine inspection and maintenance, corrosion management to failure investigation, Noble Offshore’s all-inclusive services ensure subsea pipelines and riser assets are working to their full potential.