Manufacturer´s Capability Certification
Manufacturer’s Capability Certificate confirms the capabilities of a company to undertake a specific task in the manufacturing industry.
Manufacturer´s Capability Certification (MCC)
To minimise and avoid such issuesNoble Offshore has developed a systemized, detailed assessment of manufacturers to ensure their competence, capability and resources for your specific project. On the one hand, the selection of the right manufacturers gives owners, operators and contractors cost advantage and ensures timely completion of the project. On the other hand, manufacturers gain an improved reputation by a MCC.
Manufacturer’s Capability Certificate confirms the capabilities of a company to undertake a specific task in the manufacturing industry. Noble Offshore’s report into the a manufacturer’s capabilities contains:
- Contract administration
- Understanding of the scope of work and the specifications
- Methods employed in design and manufacturing
- Procedures for the performance of work and quality assessment
- Controlling and monitoring of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Availability of qualified human resources, facilities, equipment and tools
- Track record for similar deliveries