Noble Offshore provides consultancy, engineering and project management services on subsea developments including concept selection, field architecture, flow assurance, flow lines, pipelines, risers, umbilicals, manifolds, templates, trees, jumpers and subsea controls.
Whether a project is destined for installation in shallow or ultra-deep waters, Noble Offshore’s scope of design services can be utilised. Our offer includes:
- Concept development and layout design
- Detailed design
- Manufacturing / fabrication support
- Installation commissioning
Our qualified engineers and surveyors can support all aspects of subsea development projects with direct problem-solving experience in:
- Flow assurance
- Subsea systems (trees, controls, manifolds and jumpers)
- Flow lines, pipelines and risers
- Risk management
- Asset integrity
If a development faces seabed foundation and stability issues, for example, we have the vital in-house meteorological, oceanographic and geotechnical expertise.
To ensure your project remains on track and on budget during the manufacturing / fabrication phase,Noble Offshore provides start-to-finish project support services including:
- Procurement services
- Vendor evaluation, management, oversight and inspection
- Testing services including FAT / SIT development and supervision
- Planning / scheduling
- Cost-estimating and control
- Document control
With proven project experience in the most challenging subsea environments, we have the capability and experience to manage subsea installations:
- Subsea equipment
- Flow lines, risers and umbilicals
As subsea equipment is installed in waters up to 4,000 ft below sea level, subsea installation vessels have become increasingly complex and versatile. As an independent company, Noble Offshore can assist in sourcing the best vessel for any installation campaign.
The range of Noble Offshore’s involvement covers common and distinctive challenges:
- Installation-vessel evaluation including inspection of prospective installation vessels and equipment review of installation procedures
- Load-out supervision
- Supervision during the installation campaign
The cost of unscheduled maintenance and repair, particularly for deepwater equipment, is prohibitively expensive – it’s vital that equipment reliability is thoroughly tested before being installed. Noble Offshore is greatly experienced in applying bespoke integrity management systems which enable assets.
From baseline assessments through routine inspection and maintenance, corrosion management to failure investigations, Noble Offshore’s all-inclusive services ensure subsea assets work to their full potential throughout their operational life.