Meter Evaluation and Development
Flow meters can be tested in varied configurations to investigate pipework installation effects.
Customer bespoke requirements met using extensive flexible pipework configurations to assess the effect of installations on meter performance.
- Assessment of the installation effects on meter performance to international standards and guidance documents such as IS0 5167 and AGA 9.
- Type approval.
- Test work performed for inter comparisons between test houses
- Work performed for GERG, NIST and the DTI.
- Noble Offshore are directly involved in the development of modern metering standards
- Large available test area